Cake-stop chatter (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Couldn't sort me with a TUE could you mate? No questions asked....

Well, call me a cynical Old Hector, but it seems all of our Team GB/ Tour/Stage winners, appear to be suffering from asthma! That's, of cou…

Started by Dave Rowe

2 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Middle Ringer

The Daily Luddite

Call me a soppy Old Hector but I always look forward to the Thursday Plop as the postman thrusts this week's Comic through my door. It neve…

Started by Dave Rowe

1 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by terry moriarty

Fixies/Single speed bikes

Took part in a big local ride Sunday.No timing chips,just a ride organised charity ride.Two distances,25 or 45 miles,about 1000 riders took…

Started by Shaun Welburn

5 May 13, 2016
Reply by Shaun Welburn

Sunday quiz

Got back home on Friday after a fab 2 day jaunt round the L and D loop. Along with a load of little villages the route also passes the foll…

Started by Andy Bruce

0 May 8, 2016

Sunday quiz

Got back home on Friday after a fab 2 day jaunt round the L and D loop. Along with a load of little villages the route also passes the foll…

Started by Andy Bruce

0 May 8, 2016

n+1 - quick someone talk me into/out of it!

Dear Hearts! I'm in a quandary, as some of you may know, I currently own the Best Bike In All The World - a Charge Plug 1 singlespeed with…

Started by Dave Rowe

6 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Mike the Bike

The Rules (revisited, with apologies to the the Veloiminati...)

RULE 1. There shall be no other gear permitted on the the very fine Mr Corbyn's Highway other than 42x16 (42x18, if my knees start giving o…

Started by Dave Rowe

5 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Middle Ringer

Goals for 2016

The time has come to take stock and ponder over this years efforts! But what's your agenda for next year? what would you like to achieve? P…

Started by Paul Robinson

27 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Roger Storry

Rose Bikes!

I'm thinking of buying a new Carbon bike in the spring! The one i'm looking at is The Rose Xeon Team CGF. Just wondered if anyone know's mu…

Started by Paul Robinson

6 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Paul Robinson

Science question

Does anyone know the name of, and the proof for, the scientific principle that says that on any circular biking route (so start and finish…

Started by Andy Bruce

3 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Mike the Bike

RSS

Subscribe to our eNews

Join 4,000+ riders who receive our round-up of cycling news, reviews & tips AND get 5% off designer cycling T-Shirts from n+one

Top Members this Month 

Latest Activity

Mike the Bike posted a status
"As we cycled along in the sunshine and 18 C temperature my lady remarked how "freezing" she was, confirming that her thermostat is buggered."
yesterday
Mike the Bike commented on Dave Rowe's status
Tuesday
Dave Rowe posted a status
"Back in Glorious Blighty after 5 days in Flanders taking in a couple of kermesses and the Ronde Museum in Oudenaarde. The dog's doodahs!"
Tuesday
".... I'd completely forgotten just how hilly Dorset can be. My next little adventure may be somewhere less challenging, East Anglia perhaps?"
Jun 10
"Just enjoyed a few days bike-touring the Jurassic Coast. My lady says it was one old fossil looking for other old fossils. Cutting but true."
Jun 10
Profile IconRaymond, James McDonnell and Emma Spence joined Wheelsuckers
Jun 9
Profile Iconluiz bentner, Tom, Nick Bond-Powell and 10 more joined Wheelsuckers
Jun 5
Dave Rowe replied to Terry Hayward's discussion Cycling in and around Orlando
Jun 3
Mike the Bike replied to Terry Hayward's discussion Cycling in and around Orlando
Jun 3
Dave Rowe replied to Terry Hayward's discussion Cycling in and around Orlando
Jun 3
Mike the Bike replied to Terry Hayward's discussion Cycling in and around Orlando
Jun 1

Terry Hayward liked Terry Hayward's status
May 31

Wheelsuckers on Twitter

© 2018   Wheelsuckers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service