Cake-stop chatter (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Daily Luddite

Call me a soppy Old Hector but I always look forward to the Thursday Plop as the postman thrusts this week's Comic through my door. It neve…

Started by Dave Rowe

1 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by terry moriarty

Fixies/Single speed bikes

Took part in a big local ride Sunday.No timing chips,just a ride organised charity ride.Two distances,25 or 45 miles,about 1000 riders took…

Started by Shaun Welburn

5 May 13, 2016
Reply by Shaun Welburn

Sunday quiz

Got back home on Friday after a fab 2 day jaunt round the L and D loop. Along with a load of little villages the route also passes the foll…

Started by Andy Bruce

0 May 8, 2016

Sunday quiz

Got back home on Friday after a fab 2 day jaunt round the L and D loop. Along with a load of little villages the route also passes the foll…

Started by Andy Bruce

0 May 8, 2016

n+1 - quick someone talk me into/out of it!

Dear Hearts! I'm in a quandary, as some of you may know, I currently own the Best Bike In All The World - a Charge Plug 1 singlespeed with…

Started by Dave Rowe

6 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Mike the Bike

The Rules (revisited, with apologies to the the Veloiminati...)

RULE 1. There shall be no other gear permitted on the the very fine Mr Corbyn's Highway other than 42x16 (42x18, if my knees start giving o…

Started by Dave Rowe

5 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Middle Ringer

Goals for 2016

The time has come to take stock and ponder over this years efforts! But what's your agenda for next year? what would you like to achieve? P…

Started by Paul Robinson

27 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Roger Storry

Rose Bikes!

I'm thinking of buying a new Carbon bike in the spring! The one i'm looking at is The Rose Xeon Team CGF. Just wondered if anyone know's mu…

Started by Paul Robinson

6 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Paul Robinson

Science question

Does anyone know the name of, and the proof for, the scientific principle that says that on any circular biking route (so start and finish…

Started by Andy Bruce

3 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Mike the Bike

It's warm for the time of year round my way.

Then again, I live in a very warm place.  I live in Finchley where the ice-age stopped.  Finchley said "No" and the ice-age went back.  Thi…

Started by Nick Gendler

0 Dec 23, 2015

RSS

Subscribe to our eNews

Join 4,000+ riders who receive our round-up of cycling news, reviews & tips AND get 5% off designer cycling T-Shirts from n+one

Latest Activity

Mike the Bike commented on Mike the Bike's status
1 hour ago
Dave Rowe posted a status
"Naughty naughty! Looks like Team Jiffy Bag presented by Tramadol are up to their old tricks again..."
4 hours ago
Mike the Bike posted a status
"Sunday's hour of careful, finger trapping cleaning of bike No2 was undone in 30 seconds of riding in today's zero degree slush. Life eh?"
Monday
Dave Rowe replied to whobiggs's discussion Tannus tyres
Sunday
Middle Ringer replied to whobiggs's discussion Tannus tyres
Sunday
Mike the Bike replied to whobiggs's discussion Tannus tyres
Friday
whobiggs posted a discussion
Friday
Mike the Bike commented on Nigel Humphries's photo
Dec 7
Nigel Humphries posted photos
Dec 6
Su is now a member of Wheelsuckers
Dec 6
Mike the Bike commented on Wheelsuckers's blog post Five of the Best: Arm & Leg Warmers AW17
Dec 5
Mike the Bike commented on Mike the Bike's status
Dec 5

Wheelsuckers on Twitter

© 2017   Wheelsuckers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service