Cake-stop chatter (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I've invented a new way to save weight, and it involves drinking carbon.

Look, I know I'm no scientist but hear me out.  Fizzy drink is full of carbon so it must be lighter than the normal stuff.  Here is my thin…

Started by Nick Gendler

2 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Nick Gendler

A VERY GOOD READ AND INFORMATIVE

Over the years a lot has been said about the debacle of the Linda McCartney team in early 2000 and I happened to see a second hand book "Te…

Started by djk3816

0 Dec 1, 2015

I'm not good enough to look good

I look like a mess on my bike and I even have white bib-shorts which look awful. The truth is I simply can't get away with wearing expensiv…

Started by Nick Gendler

7 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Chris Webb

Time to report your favourite pothole?

Week-by-week, month-by-month you swerve passed them, cursing the fact that they still catch you unawares, despite a lengthy, if unwelcome,…

Started by Bob Donaldson

7 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Mike the Bike

Bike Pit Stops in the Peak District

Now here’s a grand idea and further illustration of how cycling can make the World a better place! The clothing manufacturer, Polaris, have…

Started by Dave Nash

0 Oct 15, 2015

What non-cyclists don't know about cycling.

A few weeks ago I started a discussion to do with my goal of trying to encourage non-cyclists to get into cycling.  I've written a follow u…

Started by Nick Gendler

0 Oct 14, 2015

What non-cyclists don't know about cycling.

A few weeks ago I started a discussion to do with my goal of trying to encourage non-cyclists to get into cycling.  I've written a follow u…

Started by Nick Gendler

0 Oct 14, 2015

Overseas tour - Alpe d'Huez, Col Du Glandon and Croix Le Fer WOW amazing

20th - 27th Sept 2015 a week I will never forget and I think its probably going to cost me a fortune in the near future as I've got the BUG…

Started by Russ Rice

0 Oct 2, 2015

Cycling is hardly different from train spotting.

I thought otherwise until I realised recently that recording rides is just the same as recording the numbers of trains. I guess it's the hu…

Started by Nick Gendler

0 Sep 30, 2015

More reasons to dislike the racist John Wayne.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnPUe80oBZw

Started by Nick Gendler

1 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Mike the Bike

RSS

Subscribe to our eNews

Join 4,000+ riders who receive our round-up of cycling news, reviews & tips AND get 5% off designer cycling T-Shirts from n+one

Wheelsuckers on Twitter

© 2017   Wheelsuckers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service