Wheelsuckers is the free social network for road cyclists - a place to catch-up with your cycling friends and club-mates or to 'meet' other roadies when you're not putting in the miles. We like to think of it as the cake stop but without the cake!
We've made it easy for you to share your greatest cycling moments - whether on video or in photos - and if you're feeling particularly adventurous, you can even publish your own blog for others to enjoy.
And that's not all: as a member you'll also be able to join or create groups, comment on things you see & like (or don't like!) or rub elbows on the Wheelsucker's forum.
Before you dig in, please be sure to read our community guidelines and our FAQs.
Get started today!
- Add your profile photo. Members like to know who they're talking to so add your photo for that nice personal touch. They'll love you for it!
- Invite your friends. Wheelsuckers are a friendly bunch but it's nice to bring along your own cycling mates. We make inviting your friends as hassle-free as possible.
- Upload your photos. It can be a snap of your beloved bike, an action-shot of you or your mates on a fast descent or a gorgeous panoramic view taken from the top of that killer climb. Anything really.
- Share your videos. If you like some cycling footage on a video-sharing website like Youtube, you can post a link to it on Wheelsuckers (it'll appear here too for other members to see) and then add your own comments.
- Join or create a group. A great way to make a home on Wheelsuckers for your cycling club or your special interest group!
- Join the discussions. The Wheelsucker's forum is the place to go if you want to join a discussion or start one of your own. You can also ask a cycling question or help others by answering theirs.
- Start blogging! If you feel the urge to write some lovely words on anything cycling related, it's never been easier to publish & share them. Add your photos too. It could be the start of a loyal readership!
* We hate spam! Never touch the stuff. We will never, ever, share, sell or rent your personal details.