Cold sub zero ride today

Getting wrapped up ready to set off

Views: 103

You need to be a member of Wheelsuckers to add comments!

Join Wheelsuckers

Comment by Timothy Rignall-Howie on February 19, 2014 at 10:42
Have Learn't my lesson in the cold weather always wrap up warm now only trouble is taking it all off at Capheaton cafe for a coffee break as they have a nice log burning fire then putting it all back on again worth it thou great little cafe full of cyclists.
Comment by Chris White on January 16, 2014 at 14:05

I have a Buff, just because the colour matched the club kit, but I also have a couple off free ones from Cycling magazines. Cycling plus give them away at least twice a year!!

I find mine are invaluable as I have Asthma and the cold air can set it off, the Buff/Tube rolled up to my eyes may make me look like a highwayman, but it keeps me out on the bike!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 16, 2014 at 6:04

I use a neck gator from Tog24, they really do keep you toasty!

Comment by Christine Fritsch on January 15, 2014 at 21:45

Definitely need to get myself a neck tube/buff thing!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 13, 2014 at 20:13

Definitely looking well wrapped up!

Join 4,000+ riders who receive our round-up of cycling news, reviews & tips AND get 5% off designer cycling T-Shirts from n+one

Latest Activity

Middle Ringer posted a status
"Rode the third in the series of Cycling Tips eFondos on Zwift this morning. Yep, really getting into this virtual sportive malarkey. Hahaha!"
13 hours ago
Mike the Bike posted a status
"Tried to organise a ride around the island for a group of mates today. Nobody's interested; apparently there's a race on in France somewhere"
yesterday
Gary Moon posted a photo
Friday
Wheelsuckers posted a blog post
Friday
Gary Moon posted a status
"Clear, warm & bright with a fresh breeze. Pleasant ride in this morning."
Friday
Gary Moon commented on Gary Moon's photo
Friday
Mike the Bike commented on Gary Moon's photo
Thursday
Gary Moon posted a status
"my usual daily commute, although was lucky & missed the torrential down pour"
Thursday
Gary Moon posted photos
Thursday
Gary Moon posted a photo
Thursday
William Wells posted a status
"If the rain stops, I have an appointment with Hill Road, Watlington. Category 4 climb that so far has defeated me."
Thursday