Cold sub zero ride today

Getting wrapped up ready to set off

Views: 103

You need to be a member of Wheelsuckers to add comments!

Join Wheelsuckers

Comment by Timothy Rignall-Howie on February 19, 2014 at 10:42
Have Learn't my lesson in the cold weather always wrap up warm now only trouble is taking it all off at Capheaton cafe for a coffee break as they have a nice log burning fire then putting it all back on again worth it thou great little cafe full of cyclists.
Comment by Chris White on January 16, 2014 at 14:05

I have a Buff, just because the colour matched the club kit, but I also have a couple off free ones from Cycling magazines. Cycling plus give them away at least twice a year!!

I find mine are invaluable as I have Asthma and the cold air can set it off, the Buff/Tube rolled up to my eyes may make me look like a highwayman, but it keeps me out on the bike!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 16, 2014 at 6:04

I use a neck gator from Tog24, they really do keep you toasty!

Comment by Christine Fritsch on January 15, 2014 at 21:45

Definitely need to get myself a neck tube/buff thing!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 13, 2014 at 20:13

Definitely looking well wrapped up!

Join 3,500+ riders who receive our round-up of cycling news, reviews & tips AND get 5% off designer cycling T-Shirts from n+one

Latest Activity

Dave Rowe posted a status
"No riding for me for two week thanks to a double bout of pleurisy. This could wreck my chances of winning RL100. I blame the Tories..."
1 hour ago
Mike the Bike commented on Mike the Bike's status
18 hours ago
Mike the Bike posted a status
"All-out, leg torturing, sweat dripping, heart straining, lung bursting blast round one of my favourite loops this morning. Why? Don't know."
18 hours ago
James Poole is now a member of Wheelsuckers
yesterday
Dave Rowe commented on Mike the Bike's status
yesterday
Mike the Bike posted a status
"Pulled off the road at 6am this morning to watch a fleet of paddle-boarders splashing their way along the coast. What's going on there then?"
yesterday
Profile IconColin Pont, Henry Aspden, Kristoffer Hilmersson and 5 more joined Wheelsuckers
Thursday
Mike the Bike posted a status
"Followed the Emu to a sunny Cowes, where we sat on the beach, drank large teas and ate our jam butties. Could retirement life be any better?"
Wednesday
Wheelsuckers posted a blog post
Wednesday
Profile IconTara H-Goldsmith, Gabe Erin and Peter Fuell joined Wheelsuckers
Tuesday
Mike the Bike posted a status
"My trusty Croix worked hard today. An hour's early morning ride, then 6-miles into town and then she and me enjoyed a 25-miler after lunch."
Tuesday