Cold sub zero ride today

Getting wrapped up ready to set off

Views: 103

You need to be a member of Wheelsuckers to add comments!

Join Wheelsuckers

Comment by Timothy Rignall-Howie on February 19, 2014 at 10:42
Have Learn't my lesson in the cold weather always wrap up warm now only trouble is taking it all off at Capheaton cafe for a coffee break as they have a nice log burning fire then putting it all back on again worth it thou great little cafe full of cyclists.
Comment by Chris White on January 16, 2014 at 14:05

I have a Buff, just because the colour matched the club kit, but I also have a couple off free ones from Cycling magazines. Cycling plus give them away at least twice a year!!

I find mine are invaluable as I have Asthma and the cold air can set it off, the Buff/Tube rolled up to my eyes may make me look like a highwayman, but it keeps me out on the bike!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 16, 2014 at 6:04

I use a neck gator from Tog24, they really do keep you toasty!

Comment by Christine Fritsch on January 15, 2014 at 21:45

Definitely need to get myself a neck tube/buff thing!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 13, 2014 at 20:13

Definitely looking well wrapped up!

Join 4,000+ riders who receive our round-up of cycling news, reviews & tips AND get 5% off designer cycling T-Shirts from n+one

Top Members this Month

Latest Activity

Jasmijn Muller is now a member of Wheelsuckers
4 hours ago
Middle Ringer commented on Middle Ringer's status
yesterday
Mike the Bike commented on Middle Ringer's status
Saturday
Middle Ringer posted a status
"Half way through the Zwift Academy training program. Tough going! Shame I'm too old (and slow) for the pro contract on offer!"
Saturday
Alan Fisher is now a member of Wheelsuckers
Friday
Mike the Bike posted a status
"September? More like November as she and me pootled along the military road into the teeth of a brisk and decidedly cool wind. Tea was good."
Wednesday
Mike the Bike commented on Mike the Bike's status
Wednesday
Rob Metcalf commented on Rob Metcalf's photo
Wednesday
Dave Rowe commented on Rob Metcalf's photo
Wednesday
Mike the Bike posted a status
"I should have known better. Bought a cheap rear light from Planet X and it switches itself off periodically. Buy cheap buy twice as they say"
Tuesday
davidt liked davidt's photo
Sep 13
A photo by davidt was featured
Sep 13