Cold sub zero ride today

Getting wrapped up ready to set off

Views: 103

You need to be a member of Wheelsuckers to add comments!

Join Wheelsuckers

Comment by Timothy Rignall-Howie on February 19, 2014 at 10:42
Have Learn't my lesson in the cold weather always wrap up warm now only trouble is taking it all off at Capheaton cafe for a coffee break as they have a nice log burning fire then putting it all back on again worth it thou great little cafe full of cyclists.
Comment by Chris White on January 16, 2014 at 14:05

I have a Buff, just because the colour matched the club kit, but I also have a couple off free ones from Cycling magazines. Cycling plus give them away at least twice a year!!

I find mine are invaluable as I have Asthma and the cold air can set it off, the Buff/Tube rolled up to my eyes may make me look like a highwayman, but it keeps me out on the bike!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 16, 2014 at 6:04

I use a neck gator from Tog24, they really do keep you toasty!

Comment by Christine Fritsch on January 15, 2014 at 21:45

Definitely need to get myself a neck tube/buff thing!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 13, 2014 at 20:13

Definitely looking well wrapped up!

Join 4,000+ riders who receive our round-up of cycling news, reviews & tips AND get 5% off designer cycling T-Shirts from n+one

Top Members this Month

Latest Activity

Mike the Bike commented on Mike the Bike's status
15 hours ago
Mike the Bike commented on Mike the Bike's status
yesterday
Mike the Bike posted a status
"A rare thing today, but nevertheless I did it, I dropped my bike. Very low speed stuff and nobody hurt but pride and shifter both dented."
Friday
2 blog posts by Wheelsuckers were featured
Thursday
Profile IconJiten Kalyan, Paul Batten, Conor Megaw and 1 more joined Wheelsuckers
Thursday
Dave Rowe posted a status
"The BMC TM SLR01, a snip at £10K was among the entrants in this month's C÷. That would buy you 40 Wiggle Road Bikes, just sayin..."
Nov 13
Dave Rowe posted a status
"Nothing quite hits the spot after a long ride in the Hampshire Hills like a packet of Woodbines Recovery Fags..."
Nov 13
Mike the Bike posted a status
"Wet, wet, wet this morning so my early ride morphed into a retired man's afternoon bimble round a favourite loop. What a wuss I have become"
Nov 9
Mike the Bike posted a status
"Ocean View Road is a fairly steep climb but the big guy passed me at warp speed. Thought I was dying till I saw the battery on his downtube"
Nov 5
Middle Ringer commented on Wheelsuckers's blog post Strava publishes Global Heatmap
Nov 4
Mike the Bike commented on Wheelsuckers's blog post Strava publishes Global Heatmap
Nov 2
Wheelsuckers posted a blog post
Nov 1