Cold sub zero ride today

Getting wrapped up ready to set off

Views: 103

You need to be a member of Wheelsuckers to add comments!

Join Wheelsuckers

Comment by Timothy Rignall-Howie on February 19, 2014 at 10:42
Have Learn't my lesson in the cold weather always wrap up warm now only trouble is taking it all off at Capheaton cafe for a coffee break as they have a nice log burning fire then putting it all back on again worth it thou great little cafe full of cyclists.
Comment by Chris White on January 16, 2014 at 14:05

I have a Buff, just because the colour matched the club kit, but I also have a couple off free ones from Cycling magazines. Cycling plus give them away at least twice a year!!

I find mine are invaluable as I have Asthma and the cold air can set it off, the Buff/Tube rolled up to my eyes may make me look like a highwayman, but it keeps me out on the bike!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 16, 2014 at 6:04

I use a neck gator from Tog24, they really do keep you toasty!

Comment by Christine Fritsch on January 15, 2014 at 21:45

Definitely need to get myself a neck tube/buff thing!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 13, 2014 at 20:13

Definitely looking well wrapped up!

Join 4,000+ riders who receive our round-up of cycling news, reviews & tips AND get 5% off designer cycling T-Shirts from n+one

Latest Activity

Mike the Bike commented on Dave Rowe's status
4 hours ago
Dave Rowe posted a status
"45 miles on the fabulous Wiggle Road Bike to Bentworth and back, and the gonads are, for once, blister free! I have photos...hello..hello.."
6 hours ago
Dave Rowe commented on Middle Ringer's status
21 hours ago
Mike the Bike posted a status
"At 4.50 am the heavens dumped an inch of rain on my garden. And woke me up. At 5.30 I was on the pedals, swishing along the streaming roads."
yesterday
Mike the Bike commented on Middle Ringer's status
yesterday
Middle Ringer posted a status
"I just "rode" a Sportive on the turbo and it didn't totally suck! The rise of the eFondo. http://wp.me/p5bA4U-wE"
yesterday
Nick Williamson liked Wolf Pack's discussion Wolf Pack - Geneva - San Remo - Let's Ride All Night!
Friday
Nick Williamson liked Will Shoubridge's photo
Friday
Nick Williamson liked Wheelsuckers's blog post Review: Bonza Bike Box
Friday
Wolf Pack replied to Wolf Pack's discussion Wolf Pack - Geneva - San Remo - Let's Ride All Night!
Thursday
Mike the Bike replied to Wolf Pack's discussion Wolf Pack - Geneva - San Remo - Let's Ride All Night!
Thursday