Cold sub zero ride today

Getting wrapped up ready to set off

Views: 103

You need to be a member of Wheelsuckers to add comments!

Join Wheelsuckers

Comment by Timothy Rignall-Howie on February 19, 2014 at 10:42
Have Learn't my lesson in the cold weather always wrap up warm now only trouble is taking it all off at Capheaton cafe for a coffee break as they have a nice log burning fire then putting it all back on again worth it thou great little cafe full of cyclists.
Comment by Chris White on January 16, 2014 at 14:05

I have a Buff, just because the colour matched the club kit, but I also have a couple off free ones from Cycling magazines. Cycling plus give them away at least twice a year!!

I find mine are invaluable as I have Asthma and the cold air can set it off, the Buff/Tube rolled up to my eyes may make me look like a highwayman, but it keeps me out on the bike!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 16, 2014 at 6:04

I use a neck gator from Tog24, they really do keep you toasty!

Comment by Christine Fritsch on January 15, 2014 at 21:45

Definitely need to get myself a neck tube/buff thing!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 13, 2014 at 20:13

Definitely looking well wrapped up!

Join 4,000+ riders who receive our round-up of cycling news, reviews & tips AND get 5% off designer cycling T-Shirts from n+one

Latest Activity

Profile IconSusan Benford, Sacha Harber-Kelly, Alex Chu and 3 more joined Wheelsuckers
58 minutes ago
Mike the Bike posted a status
"Find No2 of the week: a small sheet of white plastic - amazingly, shockingly, highly reflective. Another 'Thing that might come in handy.'"
8 hours ago
Middle Ringer liked Dave Nash's photo
23 hours ago
Middle Ringer commented on Dave Nash's photo
23 hours ago
Corinne Black liked Dave Nash's photo
yesterday
Corinne Black liked Wheelsuckers's blog post Strava publishes 2016 End of Year Insights
yesterday
Mike the Bike posted a status
"Another early morning find by the king of early morning finds. It's a Smart rear light, or at least most of one. I'll soon get it working"
yesterday
Mike the Bike commented on Dave Nash's photo
yesterday
Mike the Bike commented on Mike the Bike's status
yesterday
Wheelsuckers posted a blog post
yesterday