Getting wrapped up ready to set off

Views: 103

You need to be a member of Wheelsuckers to add comments!

Join Wheelsuckers

Comment by Timothy Rignall-Howie on February 19, 2014 at 10:42
Have Learn't my lesson in the cold weather always wrap up warm now only trouble is taking it all off at Capheaton cafe for a coffee break as they have a nice log burning fire then putting it all back on again worth it thou great little cafe full of cyclists.
Comment by Chris White on January 16, 2014 at 14:05

I have a Buff, just because the colour matched the club kit, but I also have a couple off free ones from Cycling magazines. Cycling plus give them away at least twice a year!!

I find mine are invaluable as I have Asthma and the cold air can set it off, the Buff/Tube rolled up to my eyes may make me look like a highwayman, but it keeps me out on the bike!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 16, 2014 at 6:04

I use a neck gator from Tog24, they really do keep you toasty!

Comment by Christine Fritsch on January 15, 2014 at 21:45

Definitely need to get myself a neck tube/buff thing!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 13, 2014 at 20:13

Definitely looking well wrapped up!

Join 4,000+ riders who receive our round-up of cycling news, reviews & tips AND get 5% off designer cycling T-Shirts from n+one

Top Members this Month

Latest Activity

Mike the Bike posted a status
"As we cycled along in the sunshine and 18 C temperature my lady remarked how "freezing" she was, confirming that her thermostat is buggered."
yesterday
Mike the Bike commented on Dave Rowe's status
Tuesday
Dave Rowe posted a status
"Back in Glorious Blighty after 5 days in Flanders taking in a couple of kermesses and the Ronde Museum in Oudenaarde. The dog's doodahs!"
Tuesday
Mike the Bike posted a status
".... I'd completely forgotten just how hilly Dorset can be. My next little adventure may be somewhere less challenging, East Anglia perhaps?"
Jun 10
Mike the Bike posted a status
"Just enjoyed a few days bike-touring the Jurassic Coast. My lady says it was one old fossil looking for other old fossils. Cutting but true."
Jun 10
Profile IconRaymond, James McDonnell and Emma Spence joined Wheelsuckers
Jun 9
Profile Iconluiz bentner, Tom, Nick Bond-Powell and 10 more joined Wheelsuckers
Jun 5
Dave Rowe replied to Terry Hayward's discussion Cycling in and around Orlando
Jun 3
Mike the Bike replied to Terry Hayward's discussion Cycling in and around Orlando
Jun 3