Cold sub zero ride today

Getting wrapped up ready to set off

Views: 103

You need to be a member of Wheelsuckers to add comments!

Join Wheelsuckers

Comment by Timothy Rignall-Howie on February 19, 2014 at 10:42
Have Learn't my lesson in the cold weather always wrap up warm now only trouble is taking it all off at Capheaton cafe for a coffee break as they have a nice log burning fire then putting it all back on again worth it thou great little cafe full of cyclists.
Comment by Chris White on January 16, 2014 at 14:05

I have a Buff, just because the colour matched the club kit, but I also have a couple off free ones from Cycling magazines. Cycling plus give them away at least twice a year!!

I find mine are invaluable as I have Asthma and the cold air can set it off, the Buff/Tube rolled up to my eyes may make me look like a highwayman, but it keeps me out on the bike!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 16, 2014 at 6:04

I use a neck gator from Tog24, they really do keep you toasty!

Comment by Christine Fritsch on January 15, 2014 at 21:45

Definitely need to get myself a neck tube/buff thing!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 13, 2014 at 20:13

Definitely looking well wrapped up!

Join 4,000+ riders who receive our round-up of cycling news, reviews & tips AND get 5% off designer cycling T-Shirts from n+one

Latest Activity

Middle Ringer commented on Nigel Humphries's photo
Friday
Middle Ringer liked Nigel Humphries's photo
Friday
Nigel Humphries posted a status
"Yes I know, but despite these distractions I aim to have a good time. Thanks Mike."
Wednesday
Mike the Bike commented on Nigel Humphries's status
Wednesday
Mike the Bike commented on Nigel Humphries's status
Wednesday
Nigel Humphries posted a status
"Well I've gone and done it . . . I'm signed up for Erioca California! Flights and hotel are booked. I'm committed now!"
Wednesday
2 photos by Nigel Humphries were featured
Wednesday
A photo by Middle Ringer was featured
Wednesday
Lucy Watkins posted an event

Ride the Reservoir 2018 at King Edward VI Five Ways School, Scotland Lane, Bartley Green, Birmingham, B32 4BT

March 18, 2018 from 9am to 3pm