Cold sub zero ride today

Getting wrapped up ready to set off

Views: 103

You need to be a member of Wheelsuckers to add comments!

Join Wheelsuckers

Comment by Timothy Rignall-Howie on February 19, 2014 at 10:42
Have Learn't my lesson in the cold weather always wrap up warm now only trouble is taking it all off at Capheaton cafe for a coffee break as they have a nice log burning fire then putting it all back on again worth it thou great little cafe full of cyclists.
Comment by Chris White on January 16, 2014 at 14:05

I have a Buff, just because the colour matched the club kit, but I also have a couple off free ones from Cycling magazines. Cycling plus give them away at least twice a year!!

I find mine are invaluable as I have Asthma and the cold air can set it off, the Buff/Tube rolled up to my eyes may make me look like a highwayman, but it keeps me out on the bike!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 16, 2014 at 6:04

I use a neck gator from Tog24, they really do keep you toasty!

Comment by Christine Fritsch on January 15, 2014 at 21:45

Definitely need to get myself a neck tube/buff thing!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 13, 2014 at 20:13

Definitely looking well wrapped up!

Join 3,500+ riders who receive our round-up of cycling news, reviews & tips AND get 5% off designer cycling T-Shirts from n+one

Latest Activity

Wheelsuckers posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Middle Ringer commented on Middle Ringer's blog post Breakaway Revisited: The journey of Middle Ringer
17 hours ago
17 hours ago
Rob@Colconquerors posted a discussion
18 hours ago
Rob@Colconquerors posted a status
"Turbo again today - much wind and snow in the mountains."
18 hours ago
Mike the Bike posted a status
"With 85 mph winds forecast for mid-morning I was up at five and on the pedals half-an-hour later for a lovely, lonely loop around the hills."
19 hours ago
Mike the Bike commented on Middle Ringer's blog post Breakaway Revisited: The journey of Middle Ringer
19 hours ago
Profile IconJason Ashworth, Ben, Churlwon Seo and 2 more joined Wheelsuckers
yesterday
Dave Nash commented on Middle Ringer's blog post Breakaway Revisited: The journey of Middle Ringer
yesterday