Cold sub zero ride today

Getting wrapped up ready to set off

Views: 103

You need to be a member of Wheelsuckers to add comments!

Join Wheelsuckers

Comment by Timothy Rignall-Howie on February 19, 2014 at 10:42
Have Learn't my lesson in the cold weather always wrap up warm now only trouble is taking it all off at Capheaton cafe for a coffee break as they have a nice log burning fire then putting it all back on again worth it thou great little cafe full of cyclists.
Comment by Chris White on January 16, 2014 at 14:05

I have a Buff, just because the colour matched the club kit, but I also have a couple off free ones from Cycling magazines. Cycling plus give them away at least twice a year!!

I find mine are invaluable as I have Asthma and the cold air can set it off, the Buff/Tube rolled up to my eyes may make me look like a highwayman, but it keeps me out on the bike!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 16, 2014 at 6:04

I use a neck gator from Tog24, they really do keep you toasty!

Comment by Christine Fritsch on January 15, 2014 at 21:45

Definitely need to get myself a neck tube/buff thing!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 13, 2014 at 20:13

Definitely looking well wrapped up!

Over 3,500 people subscribe to our bi-weekly eNews and get our top content plus the best cycling features from around the web.

Top Members this Week

Latest Activity

Drew Keeble is now a member of Wheelsuckers
14 hours ago
Mike the Bike posted a status
"Wore a vest this morning. Me, in a vest. It surely was cold. But this afternoon, after sawing fifty logs, I was sunbathing in the garden."
16 hours ago
Corinne Black liked Dave Nash's video
17 hours ago
Dave Nash posted a video

Avanti Racing Team Heckling

A tongue in cheek dig at heckling cyclists more effectively. If ya gunna do it, do it right.
Mike the Bike commented on Mike the Bike's status
Dave Rowe commented on Mike the Bike's status
Mike the Bike posted a status
"Three days a week the same car overtakes me much too close. I've waved and shouted to no effect. I now know where he parks. Time for a note?"
Derek posted a photo
Profile IconGordon Daniels, Jonathan Drew, Andrew Evans and 1 more joined Wheelsuckers
Capt. H.P.Harper posted a status
"Hopefully there will be a ride on Sunday start at usual time and place."
Mike the Bike posted a status
"Ten miles out, wind in face. Bugger, this is hard work. Ten miles back, wind still in face. Not only hard work but surely this is illegal?"
PADDY MIDDLETON replied to PADDY MIDDLETON's discussion Considering a new carbon bike for Sportives? I found a great deal on a Cannondale Synapse.

Wheelsuckers on Twitter