Cold sub zero ride today

Getting wrapped up ready to set off

Views: 103

You need to be a member of Wheelsuckers to add comments!

Join Wheelsuckers

Comment by Timothy Rignall-Howie on February 19, 2014 at 10:42
Have Learn't my lesson in the cold weather always wrap up warm now only trouble is taking it all off at Capheaton cafe for a coffee break as they have a nice log burning fire then putting it all back on again worth it thou great little cafe full of cyclists.
Comment by Chris White on January 16, 2014 at 14:05

I have a Buff, just because the colour matched the club kit, but I also have a couple off free ones from Cycling magazines. Cycling plus give them away at least twice a year!!

I find mine are invaluable as I have Asthma and the cold air can set it off, the Buff/Tube rolled up to my eyes may make me look like a highwayman, but it keeps me out on the bike!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 16, 2014 at 6:04

I use a neck gator from Tog24, they really do keep you toasty!

Comment by Christine Fritsch on January 15, 2014 at 21:45

Definitely need to get myself a neck tube/buff thing!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 13, 2014 at 20:13

Definitely looking well wrapped up!

Join 4,000+ riders who receive our round-up of cycling news, reviews & tips AND get 5% off designer cycling T-Shirts from n+one

Latest Activity

john hines is now a member of Wheelsuckers
4 hours ago
Dave Rowe commented on Mike the Bike's status
5 hours ago
Mike the Bike posted a status
"Brilliant morning for an early start; warmish, little wind and dry roads. So out came the Equilibrium for its first ride of the year. Magic."
9 hours ago
Dave Rowe commented on Dave Rowe's status
yesterday
Dave Rowe commented on Dave Rowe's status
yesterday
Mike the Bike commented on Dave Rowe's status
yesterday
A blog post by Wheelsuckers was featured
yesterday
Dave Rowe posted a status
"40 miles on the Wiggle. Not a hill was walked! Who was it who said 'Death before Derailleur...'"
Sunday
Mike the Bike posted a status
"After just getting acclimatised to riding without lights I shall surely need them tomorrow for my 6am start. Do we need this annual charade?"
Sunday
Mike the Bike commented on Mike the Bike's status
Sunday
Dave Rowe commented on Mike the Bike's status
Saturday
Mike the Bike posted a status
"I thought it was time to give the public a treat so this morning out came the legs. That's right, no more longs, just fresh air on skin. Brr"
Saturday