Getting wrapped up ready to set off

Views: 103

You need to be a member of Wheelsuckers to add comments!

Join Wheelsuckers

Comment by Timothy Rignall-Howie on February 19, 2014 at 10:42
Have Learn't my lesson in the cold weather always wrap up warm now only trouble is taking it all off at Capheaton cafe for a coffee break as they have a nice log burning fire then putting it all back on again worth it thou great little cafe full of cyclists.
Comment by Chris White on January 16, 2014 at 14:05

I have a Buff, just because the colour matched the club kit, but I also have a couple off free ones from Cycling magazines. Cycling plus give them away at least twice a year!!

I find mine are invaluable as I have Asthma and the cold air can set it off, the Buff/Tube rolled up to my eyes may make me look like a highwayman, but it keeps me out on the bike!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 16, 2014 at 6:04

I use a neck gator from Tog24, they really do keep you toasty!

Comment by Christine Fritsch on January 15, 2014 at 21:45

Definitely need to get myself a neck tube/buff thing!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 13, 2014 at 20:13

Definitely looking well wrapped up!

Join 4,000+ riders who receive our round-up of cycling news, reviews & tips AND get 5% off designer cycling T-Shirts from n+one

Latest Activity

Dave Rowe commented on Gary Moon's photo
Saturday
Mike the Bike commented on Bill Humphreys's photo
Apr 19
Mike the Bike commented on Gary Moon's photo
Apr 19
Bill Humphreys posted photos
Apr 19
Bill Humphreys posted a status
"Very Dutch weather out there today. Will get out later for short ride and or go to gym."
Apr 19
James Piggot liked Wheelsuckers's blog post Ten of the best Spring/Summer 2018 Jerseys
Apr 19
A photo by Gary Moon was featured
Apr 19
Mike the Bike posted an event

Isle of Wight randonnee at Isle of Wight

May 6, 2018 from 8am to 6pm
Apr 19
Profile IconJanny, Bex-83, Simon beha and 3 more joined Wheelsuckers
Apr 19
A blog post by Wheelsuckers was featured
Apr 19
Mike the Bike commented on Mike the Bike's status
Apr 18
Mike the Bike posted a status
"Last saw John two years ago when I bought a bike from him, he had grown too frail to ride. We laughed and joked about the good times but ..."
Apr 16