Cold sub zero ride today

Getting wrapped up ready to set off

Views: 104

You need to be a member of Wheelsuckers to add comments!

Join Wheelsuckers

Comment by Timothy Rignall-Howie on February 19, 2014 at 10:42
Have Learn't my lesson in the cold weather always wrap up warm now only trouble is taking it all off at Capheaton cafe for a coffee break as they have a nice log burning fire then putting it all back on again worth it thou great little cafe full of cyclists.
Comment by Chris White on January 16, 2014 at 14:05

I have a Buff, just because the colour matched the club kit, but I also have a couple off free ones from Cycling magazines. Cycling plus give them away at least twice a year!!

I find mine are invaluable as I have Asthma and the cold air can set it off, the Buff/Tube rolled up to my eyes may make me look like a highwayman, but it keeps me out on the bike!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 16, 2014 at 6:04

I use a neck gator from Tog24, they really do keep you toasty!

Comment by Christine Fritsch on January 15, 2014 at 21:45

Definitely need to get myself a neck tube/buff thing!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 13, 2014 at 20:13

Definitely looking well wrapped up!

Join 3,500+ riders who receive our round-up of cycling news, reviews & tips AND get 5% off designer cycling T-Shirts from n+one

Latest Activity

Wheelsuckers posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Profile IconDon mammatt, Trevor hall, James and 2 more joined Wheelsuckers
8 hours ago
Trevor hall liked Paul Gregory's discussion Do you give the nod ?
20 hours ago
Middle Ringer posted a status
"Extended my usual 30 mile commute to/from work to 70 miles today, taking in Newlands and Box Hill. Wonderfully quiet early this morning!"
21 hours ago
Mike the Bike posted a status
"After a glorious Sunday on the bike a misty Monday meant a couple of hours in the garage, fettling and fiddling. As enjoyable in its own way"
23 hours ago
Mike the Bike commented on Agrid's status
23 hours ago
Mike the Bike commented on Dave Rowe's status
23 hours ago
Mike the Bike commented on Mike the Bike's status
23 hours ago
Dave Rowe liked Agrid's photo
yesterday
Agrid posted a photo
yesterday
Agrid posted a status
"Rode the tour de Yorkshire sportive today...got in under 5 hours on the long route. Great atmosphere and good banter on the course."
yesterday