Cold sub zero ride today

Getting wrapped up ready to set off

Views: 103

You need to be a member of Wheelsuckers to add comments!

Join Wheelsuckers

Comment by Timothy Rignall-Howie on February 19, 2014 at 10:42
Have Learn't my lesson in the cold weather always wrap up warm now only trouble is taking it all off at Capheaton cafe for a coffee break as they have a nice log burning fire then putting it all back on again worth it thou great little cafe full of cyclists.
Comment by Chris White on January 16, 2014 at 14:05

I have a Buff, just because the colour matched the club kit, but I also have a couple off free ones from Cycling magazines. Cycling plus give them away at least twice a year!!

I find mine are invaluable as I have Asthma and the cold air can set it off, the Buff/Tube rolled up to my eyes may make me look like a highwayman, but it keeps me out on the bike!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 16, 2014 at 6:04

I use a neck gator from Tog24, they really do keep you toasty!

Comment by Christine Fritsch on January 15, 2014 at 21:45

Definitely need to get myself a neck tube/buff thing!

Comment by Corinne Black on January 13, 2014 at 20:13

Definitely looking well wrapped up!

Join 3,500+ riders who receive our round-up of cycling news, reviews & tips AND get 5% off designer cycling T-Shirts from n+one

Latest Activity

Profile IconDan Kenyon and Jon Rice joined Wheelsuckers
16 hours ago
Dave Rowe liked Dave Nash's video
17 hours ago
Nick Williamson posted a status
"Get Inspired: British Cycling's guide to positioning cleats correctly #tdf #cycling http://bbc.in/2a3ZsaX"
Friday
Dave Nash posted a video

Tour de France 2016 - Stage 17

Another monster day at the Tour de France as riders battled the heat in the mountains with Adam Yates boxing on in the GC to maintain his 3rd position and wh...
Friday
Corinne Black commented on Corinne Black's status
Thursday
Corinne Black commented on Corinne Black's status
Thursday
Dave Rowe commented on Corinne Black's status
Thursday
Corinne Black posted a status
"I bought an SJ9000 action cam and it is FAB!!!! :-D"
Thursday
Matthew Peters is now a member of Wheelsuckers
Thursday
Dave Rowe liked Chris Webb's discussion Shimano Tiagra 4600 v 4700 compatibility ...
Wednesday
Chris Webb replied to Chris Webb's discussion Shimano Tiagra 4600 v 4700 compatibility ...
Wednesday